* Native of Los Angeles
* Divorced, no children
* Live in Briarwood Townhomes, one of the very 1st condominium developments in Los Angeles, which at 50+ years is still absolutely elegant & will never be duplicated!!
* Education: James A. Foshay Jr. High, Dorsey High School, Los Angeles City College (A.A), California State University at Northridge (B.S. Business Administration - Accounting).
* 35 years in corporate accounting (Union Oil, Carnation, Pepsi Cola, Beatrice Bottle Water Division, Perrier, Embassa/Service Foods, Allsport Photograpy) from staff accountant to Controller to Director/VP of Finance.
* "Recently" discovered the Network Marketing industry & after heavy due diligence, am amazed at the power of this industry to change lives of all, no matter what level, thru "leveraging" people (via excellent training) to earn exponential income that has zero limits vs. my former "cog in the wheel" positions in corporate accounting.
* An avid believer/practioner in the 3 Law of the Universe: The Law of Attraction, The Law of Deliberate Creation & The Law of Allowing........which as Neale Donald Walsh states, is a blueprint "how life works", a roadmap how to have a happy & successful journey while on this planet.
* Via my new Network Marketing business, Napoleon Hill's Think And Grow Rich, initial edition & later, A Black Choice (also an Hispanic/Latino version exists), even though the 1st was created in the early 20th Century, still applies today in the 21st.......things I never heard/learned getting my B.S. in accounting!!
* Steven Covey & son's book, The 7 Habits Of Highly Successful People & The Speed of Trust, are also excellent growth & development books beyond their application in my new Network Marketing business.
** My GOAL/"MY VISION": Thru excellence in education, training & performance, as well as fully comprehending the essence of why Network Marketing companies are potentially able to provide the public, far superior (more beneficial/safer) products than Fortune 500 types, I MUST be at the forefront, leading those truly willing to grow & develope, to an unlimited/heath-orientated future!
name the capitals of five states
name five black historical figures
1) President Barrack Obama - 1st U.S. President of Color who was hamstrung not only by opposing Repblicans but by his own Demcratic party.
2) Martin Luther King - Taught the philosophies of Ghandi re. non-violence made an unprecedented impact of the racist policies of this "denying" America.
3) Malcom X - Gave a different form/type of strength to Blacks during the turbulant 60's+, yet after his pilgramage to Mecca, adopted a attitude somewhat similar to Dr King, which led to his demise.
4) Rosa Parks - What COURAGE this woman had to say, "Enough", dammit, I'm sitting wherever I please.
5) Muhammad Ali - Likewise what COURAGE to tell the U.S. Government that he was a conscious objector to the war in Vietnam & would not serve......even at the price of his heavyweight title = what AMAZING COMMITMENT & BALLS!
My name is Mrs Kate,I was impressed to contact you today because i have something very vital to disclose to you. Its important that you get back to me because it is about you,In addition, please kindly contact me direct with my email( [email protected] )to enable me to send the details to you,for you to know whom i am,am Waiting to hear from you,Remember do not reply me in the http://thehutchinsonreportnews.com use my private email address Thanks
No comments yet!
You need to be a member of The Hutchinson Report News to add comments!